About the Opportunity: Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme for Sales and Relationship Management is an initiative of ICICI Bank in partnership with Manipal Global Education Services. The training programme aims to attract young talent who wish to pursue a career in banking. It is a vocational training programme designed to develop a pool of first level managers with banking knowledge and required skill-sets to perform efficiently in their day-to-day activities.The roles offered on joining the bank after successful completion of the Programme will involve servicing, cross-selling and acquiring new customers through field visits as part of the duties/tasks assigned. Similarly, internship / on-the-job-training periods will also involve these duties/tasks as part of the learning process.
- Job Profile: Probationary Officers
- Degree Required: Any Degree
- CTC: Rs 4 LPA+
- Program Fees: Rs.3,71,700
- Program Location: PGDB Course Location IMA, Bengaluru
- Work Location Across India
- Program Highlights
The programme structure is as follows:
- Term 1 (4 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 2 (2 months) – Internship at ICICI Bank
- Term 3 (2 months) – Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru
- Term 4 (4 months) – On-the-job training at ICICI Bank
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Applicants below 27 years of age .
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process
The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
Selection Process and Fees of the Training Programme
The selection process for Probationary Officer will consists of
- Online Aptitude test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
Apply Before the link Expires for ICICI Bank Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Probationary Officers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply